Departments of Transportation
The Iowa Department of Transportation is the lead agency for the bridge construction and related projects within Iowa, while the Illinois Department of Transportation is a partner in the bridge project and the lead agency for related projects within Illinois. Both agencies are working closely with the cities of Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline and Rock Island to coordinate construction. Additionally, the Iowa and Illinois departments of transportation have contracted with a construction management consultant to assist in administration of the corridor construction.
IOWA DOT District 6 and Illinois DOT District 2
Construction Management/General Engineering Consultants
- Wood Infrastructure and Environment
- HR Green
- Hutchison Engineering Inc.
- Images, Inc.
- Knight E/A, Inc
- R.M. Chin & Associates, Inc.
Construction Engineering and Inspection Consultants
- Bruner, Cooper & Zuck, Inc.
- McClure Engineering Associates, Inc
- Civil Constructors Inc. — Iowa westbound viaduct
- Kraemer North America — Illinois viaduct and ramps
- K&W Electric — Roadway lighting
- Lunda Construction Co. — Main bridge
- Minturn — Aesthetic lighting
- McCarthy Improvement — Iowa mainline and ramps
- Valley Construction — Iowa ramp and mainline storm sewer
- Walsh Group — Illinois I-74 mainline and ramps